Is there really one bag that has it all? A question all women, and one that I asked myself when I began the search for the perfect baby/nappy/diaper bag.
When looking for the perfect bag you might want it to tick a few boxes, for me it needed to be:
- Stylish & reflect my own personal style
- Lots of pockets
- Come with a few extras i.e. change mat, bottle cooler
- Not be overly bulky but large enough for all of the essentials
- Available in my favorite colour
- Universal in its use and not look like an ‘obvious’ baby bag – be universal in it’s use – day bag, carry on, over nighter, beach bag, gym bag etc
- Unique – not everyone has one
THE PERFECT BAG
I believe I have found it! I first stumbled across timi and leslie after seeing a friend with one of their bags. I found it hard to believe it was a nappy bag because of how smart it looked. It just looked like a gorgeous handbag, and definitely did not scream ‘baby bag!’. When I checked out their range online I fell in love! Being a parent often means sacrificing a few things – sure that comes with being a parent & wouldn’t change it for the world, the good news about having one of these handbags is that the one thing you don’t have to sacrifice is style in order to gain function (and I am all about practicality in all areas of my life).
With timi & leslie baby bags parents get the best of both worlds. We can look chic AND stay organized. This brand was first established in the US & is now excitingly offered here in Australia directly www.timiandleslie.com.au. With their bags ranging from three to seven piece sets and a great range of colours there is something for all tastes and styles.
WHY IS IT SO GREAT?
Not only do you get a gorgeous bag with interior and exterior pockets for your essentials, it is full of goodies! Yep, each of these bags comes with plenty of extra (practical) accessories:
- Change mat – don’t underestimate the amount of times this will come in handy! Yep sure, when you are out and about there are change tables available but if you are anything like me then you would much prefer to have your own change mat on them rather than putting bub directly on the table. This has been a savior and used from shopping centre change rooms to park benches!
- Bottle holder/cooler bag – this is perfect for keeping your little ones bottle or food at your desired temp. It’s become a little lunch box cooler bag for Byron now that we have started solids. You could even fit a sneaky stubby in there (sorry, it’s not quite big enough for a bottle of your fave vino).
- Removable zippered pouch – yep for all those soiled nappies. I have found that it is also great for wet bathers after taking our little guy for a swim or storing a spare change of clothes in their – because you never know when they might come in handy.
- Detachable shoulder strap – this is fantastic for ease of carrying both bag, baby and shopping / other bit and pieces, allowing hands free.
- Clutch purse – one of the things I quickly realized when having Byron was that everything in the bag was for him. For me there was my phone, wallet, water and some lip balm if I remembered to put it in. Finding these amongst all the baby items when I needed them was then a chore. One of my favorite features about the timi and leslie bag is that it comes with its own clutch. Big enough to hold all of our Mum essentials whilst not getting lost in the deepest corners of your bag and small enough for you to take when you have the odd occasion where it is just you leaving the house.
- Pram straps – make it super easy (and safe) to attach your bag to the pram for those prams that are suitable for carrying nappy bags.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
I’m a big fan of neutrals and have always been a grey/brown over black kinda girl. The Marcelle and Kate are my personal faves in the range in either the sand/saddle or copper/saddle combos. I have the Marcelle in sand/saddle and it goes with everything! For those who have ‘all black er’thang’, like a pop of colour or their more natural tones like I do there is a style AND a colour for all tastes. The quality of the bag is beautiful and is made of a beautiful vegan faux (PVC free) leather.
WHAT I LOVE MOST
My most favourite thing about my new bag is that it is so universal in it’s use. Not only does it make a banging baby bag, it looks great with all outfits and can dress up a casual outfit whilst complimenting a dressier look. I can use it to head into town, the gym or take it to the beach. The great thing is that when my little man is no longer a baby my timi and leslie bag will not collect dust in my cupboard; it is the perfect everyday bag, overnighter or carry on – making it perfect for all women regardless of your child status.
I only endorse products that I love and believe in and the gang behind timi and leslie sure know how to deliver the goods to women who are after gorgeous, stylish and practical handbags. It gets 10/10 for quality and the included accessories and I will be looking to gift a timi and leslie bag to all my besties as they become Mummies. Ask anyone elese who has one of their pieces and I am sure they will tell you that same. #LOVE
Whether you are a new or expecting Mum or just after a stylish, chic, well organised hand bag that can be used in all areas of your life, check out the timi and leslie range online now. For a very short time only you can also use my discount code to get $25 off of your purchase! Simply use the following code at checkout: BFNVIP25. Be quick ladies, as this is a premium label discounts are a rarity and it expires 28/02/2017.
With the likes of Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie choosing timi and leslie, and now with my hot little hands on my very own design I can honestly tell you – you will not be disappointed!
FIND OUT MORE
To check out more and make the most of the discount (for a limited time only), head to: